#1: No names or addresses…..write only phone numbers.
#2: Display the IF LOST Sticker on the back of a shirt or jacket to help prevent child removal.
#3: IF LOST Sticker is meant for ‘day use’ only.
#4: Remove IF LOST Sticker from clothing on the same day as use. Remove sticker prior to washing. Do not get sticker wet.
- Stickers are disposable and recommended for ‘day use’ only.
- Customer is able to write phone numbers directly onto the sticker with a fine-point pen.
- For safety reasons, DO NOT write any names or addresses on the Stickers.
- We recommend attaching adhesive side of the sticker directly onto the back side of shirt or jacket to help prevent child removal.
- Avoid attaching IF LOST Sticker to sensitive clothing, such as leather, suede, fleece, etc.
- Avoid moisture when using the IF LOST Sticker. Be sure to remove IF LOST Sticker from clothing prior to washing.